I am providing you a résumé for you to consider the next time you, a loved one, or a colleague needs a real estate agent. You should always choose the agent who best suits your needs, even if that person is not me.
With that said, I would be honored if you chose to interview me. Ask me your toughest questions so you are confident in my abilities. I want to earn your business. It is important to make sure my skills are the right match for your specific situation.
My dedication to providing the best service possible means that I always work to exceed my clients’ expectations. If you choose me as your real estate agent, I promise that I will strive to be the best agent with whom you have ever worked!
Over thirty years in real estate has led to an In-depth knowledge and understanding of the people, communities, and markets in California’s Central Coast region. Personal approach to real estate based on relationships, not transactions. Works diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. Reputation as a trusted advisor with honest communication and active listening. Possesses solid communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain rapport with clients and staff.
- Acts as a consultant who coaches and advises clients, a negotiator who always works in the clients’ best interest, and process manager who ensures that the transaction is smooth and accurate.
- Detailed familiarity with First Time Home Buyers, Conventional and Luxury Home Sales, Real Estate Investments, and Contract Negotiations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong negotiator, senior citizen consultations, client focused service, and experienced authority in Arroyo Grande real estate markets.
- Skilled at building effective and productive relationships aimed at retaining present business and creating new business opportunities.
REALTOR®/BROKER, Puder Real Estate Team—Arroyo Grande, CA 1978 – Present
- Works with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring accuracy.
- Provides ethical, professional and results-driven services to every property owner and prospective real estate buyer.
- Mediates negotiations between the buyer and seller and presents purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Files the necessary paperwork, ensured that deadlines are met, verified signatures, and attached addenda.
- Advises clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information.
- Compares properties to determine a competitive market price.
- Generates lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features.
- Promotes properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services.
- Generates sales leads through direct advertisements, social media platforms, and business development.
- Conducts contract drafting, market research, prospecting to increase residential sales.
- Performs competitive analysis throughout various markets in the Central California region
- Member, Pismo Coast Association of Realtors
- Member, Santa Maria Association of Realtors
- Member, California Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Women Council of Realtors
- Member, ASPCA – Animal Society of Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Member, Harvest Church Village of Arroyo Grande
- Former CASA – Court Appointed Special Advocate for Children